What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Popular – The Audio Book available soon! BY Tim Ridgway
- » The Story Grid: A Writer’s Tool BY Bob Mayer
- » Survival Friday: The Keys for Organizing Your Survival Team BY Bob Mayer
- » 15 Ways To Improve KDP – Progress Report BY davidgaughran
- » The Great E-book Pricing Question BY davidgaughran
- » Post-apocalyptic thriller AFTER: MILEPOST 291 now out!
- » Melanie V. Taylor in the Yad Vashem Library BY Tim Ridgway
- » Should I? Would I? Conferences BY CJ Lyons
- » What Makes a Bestseller? BY CJ Lyons
- » Sinners & Sorcerers sale, four urban fantasy novels, 99 cents
- » 12 Bestselling Authors one Box Set!
- » Learn how to Self-Publish