What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Authors create product, readers consume product—those in between must provide long-term value BY Bob Mayer
- » Step 3: How to Sell a Million Books BY CJ Lyons
- » Greetings from Prague! BY davidgaughran
- » Guest Post by Colin Falconer: Always Take Extra Care When Putting A body Through A Meat Grinder BY Jen Talty
- » 24 ebooks on sale for 99 cents each!
- » Part 2: How to Sell a Million Books BY CJ Lyons
- » Book Giveaway Competition BY Tim Ridgway
- » The Anne Boleyn Collection audio book published BY Tim Ridgway
- » Book Review of James Bond GOLDFINGER. By Ian Fleming
- » Mystery Dance box set sale, 99 cents!
- » Just Remember, It's All About You.
- » Publishing Is Easy BY davidgaughran