What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » 150 Years Ago Today: The Worst Maritime Disaster in United States History– Sultana BY Bob Mayer
- » The Hugo Awards: Who Gives A Shit? Author Bullshit. BY Bob Mayer
- » Dying Light, conclusion of the After post-apocalyptic series, now out!
- » Fighting With Both Hands BY David Gaughran
- » Appalachian folk tales come to life--and death. 99 cents!
- » 10 Simple Things You Can Do to Be More Productive as a Writer BY CJ Lyons
- » Bay Area Book Festival Defends Author Solutions Sponsorship BY David Gaughran
- » Coming soon!
- » Mission Accomplished BY CJ Lyons
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth