What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » The BEST books in history BY Tim Ridgway
- » Best Way to Sell Books? Write Better— Craft Tuesday at Write on the River BY Bob Mayer
- » Barnes & Noble’s Dirty Little Secret: Author Solutions and Nook Press BY David Gaughran
- » Publication Day: Nightstalkers– Time Patrol BY Bob Mayer
- » New Authors for 2015! BY Tim Ridgway
- » Post-apocalyptic thriller After #5: Red Scare now out
- » Momenti dark: ultima collezione di thriller, 0,99 Kindle Italia
- » How To Win Sales And Influence Algorithms BY David Gaughran
- » Coming soon!
- » Mission Accomplished BY CJ Lyons
- » Your Last Chance! BY CJ Lyons
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth