What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Special Operations function in catastrophe BY Bob Mayer
- » Success for “Illustrated Kings and Queens of England” BY Tim Ridgway
- » The 51st Anniversary of JFK’s Assassination and a theory. BY Bob Mayer
- » Author Solutions Steps Up Global Expansion, Penguin Random House Integration BY davidgaughran
- » Historical books from MadeGlobal Publishing BY Tim Ridgway
- » Free post-apocalyptic thriller ebook, After: The Shock
- » Amazon Opens Dutch Kindle Store, B&N Moves Into Author Services BY davidgaughran
- » Amazing Bundle of Resources BY CJ Lyons
- » Supernatural thriller DRUMMER BOY is 99 cents through 11/4
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » Facebook ads: an Infographic BY CJ Lyons
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » How To Make A Living As A Writer. Part #2 Don't Compare, Compete & Create.
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth