What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Six Things I’ve Done Wrong In My Writing Career—and Did I Fix Them? BY Bob Mayer
- » Starting From Zero BY davidgaughran
- » WHAT WAS I THINKING?????? Lucky Catch by Nationally Bestselling Author Deborah Coonts BY Jen Talty
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » Rejection Blues BY CJ Lyons
- » Mad Monday Discounts BY Tim Ridgway
- » Conor Byrne #1 in 16th Century Kindle e-books BY Tim Ridgway
- » Kindle Fire giveaway for the launch of Zapheads #1 Bone and Cinder
- » Self-Publishers Aren’t Killing The Industry, They’re Saving It BY davidgaughran
- » How To Make A Living As A Writer. Part #2 Don't Compare, Compete & Create.
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth
- » On Rejection and Renewal: A Note to Aspiring Novelists BY CJ Lyons
- » Indie publishing podcast for absolute idiots
- » How to make a living as a writer. Part #1 Get over yourself