What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » New release The Narrow Gate (Solom #2) by Scott Nicholson
- » True Lies 9: “Say not ‘I have found the truth’ but rather ‘I have found a truth’.” BY Bob Mayer
- » Top #100 for The Anne Boleyn Collection Audio Book BY Tim Ridgway
- » Survival Friday: Build Your Survival Team Now BY Bob Mayer
- » Know Your Options: Two Bestsellers Discuss Publishing BY CJ Lyons
- » 12 Bestselling Authors one Box Set!
- » IndieReCon – Free Online Conference Starts Next Week BY davidgaughran
- » Audio Book Price Reduction – 5 Years of The Anne Boleyn Files BY Tim Ridgway
- » A Victory Against Author Solutions BY davidgaughran
- » The End in Sight BY CJ Lyons
- » Four box sets, only 99 cents each!
- » Learn how to Self-Publish