What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Write on the River: Workshop and the Changing Digital Landscape ref Agents BY Bob Mayer
- » Let’s Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books BY davidgaughran
- » 5 Things You Need to Do Before You Quit the Day Job BY CJ Lyons
- » Saturday afternoon musing from Write on the River BY Bob Mayer
- » Psychological thriller LIQUID FEAR on sale for 99 cents this month
- » Hackers and WordPress BY Tim Ridgway
- » The Author Exploitation Business BY davidgaughran
- » A call out to James Patterson
- » “Can I interest you in some Irish cream, officer?” A weekend away. BY Gareth
- » MEAT CAMP: Happy Camper giveaway
- » Overnight success for Beth Christian BY Tim Ridgway
- » “Fame Game” (review) BY Gareth
- » How do you use KDP Select? BY CJ Lyons
- » Amazon Acquires Goodreads!!!