What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Afternoon Musings From Write on the River and Memorial Day BY Bob Mayer
- » Livres Kindle en Français: DUALITÉ
- » Livre d'horreur français #40 Kindle
- » How TV can improve your website traffic BY Tim Ridgway
- » The Green Beret Survival Guide: Ref Tornadoes and Hurricanes BY Bob Mayer
- » What’s Your Excuse? BY CJ Lyons
- » Let’s Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books BY davidgaughran
- » 5 Things You Need to Do Before You Quit the Day Job BY CJ Lyons
- » Hackers and WordPress BY Tim Ridgway
- » The Author Exploitation Business BY davidgaughran
- » A call out to James Patterson
- » “Can I interest you in some Irish cream, officer?” A weekend away. BY Gareth
- » “Fame Game” (review) BY Gareth
- » Amazon Acquires Goodreads!!!