What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » It’s a Dog Day with Cool Gus—If He Stays Around BY Bob Mayer
- » Ascension: This Aint Sharknado on #Syfy BY Bob Mayer
- » How Jessica Mitford Exposed A $48m Scam From America’s Literary Establishment BY davidgaughran
- » Mission Accomplished BY CJ Lyons
- » Your Last Chance! BY CJ Lyons
- » Further success for Cor Rotto BY Tim Ridgway
- » Success for “Illustrated Kings and Queens of England” BY Tim Ridgway
- » Author Solutions Steps Up Global Expansion, Penguin Random House Integration BY davidgaughran
- » Free post-apocalyptic thriller ebook, After: The Shock
- » Supernatural thriller DRUMMER BOY is 99 cents through 11/4
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » How To Make A Living As A Writer. Part #2 Don't Compare, Compete & Create.
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth