What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Round Up: Audiobook Release, BookBub in Canada & Amazon Launches Ad Service BY davidgaughran
- » 29 Years Ago Today: Challenger BY Bob Mayer
- » 47 Year ago today: The catastrophe of Apollo 1 helped save the astronauts on Apollo 13. BY Bob Mayer
- » Simon Anderson goes on Blog Book Tour BY Tim Ridgway
- » Disintegrazione: Un thriller, 0,99 Kindle Italia
- » Coming soon!
- » Kindle supernatural horror, 99 cents this week
- » Adrienne Dillard is on Book Tour at the end of the month BY Tim Ridgway
- » How Jessica Mitford Exposed A $48m Scam From America’s Literary Establishment BY davidgaughran
- » Mission Accomplished BY CJ Lyons
- » Your Last Chance! BY CJ Lyons
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth