What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » Building a Killer Email List BY davidgaughran
- » Kindle Fire giveaway for the launch of Zapheads #1 Bone and Cinder
- » Kindle Unlimited, Amazon-Hachette, and “Fairness” BY Bob Mayer
- » Everything I Know in a Nutshell BY CJ Lyons
- » Kindle Unlimited: The Key Questions BY davidgaughran
- » Survival Friday: Total collapse of civilization & extreme emergencies BY Bob Mayer
- » All new Trailer for The Truth of the LIne BY Tim Ridgway
- » Lessons Learned from Juggling 407 Books and Authors BY CJ Lyons
- » A review of “The Immaculate Deception” BY Gareth
- » Indie publishing podcast for absolute idiots
- » Review of “George Boleyn” in the Jakarta Globe newspaper BY Tim Ridgway
- » How to make a living as a writer. Part #1 Get over yourself
- » 12 Bestselling Authors one Box Set!
- » Maria Doran and Emily Foran talk “The Immaculate Deception” BY Gareth