What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » #Nanowrimo: Kernel Idea Examples BY Bob Mayer
- » #Nanowrimo The Kernel Idea: The Alpha and Omega of Your Book BY Bob Mayer
- » Wonderful feedback from Truth of the Line listener BY Tim Ridgway
- » October's 99-cent Kindle ebook sales!
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » Facebook ads: an Infographic BY CJ Lyons
- » Building A Better Industry BY davidgaughran
- » Three Sides to This Fight? BY CJ Lyons
- » Don’t Wait For Permission: Why Authors Should Be Entrepreneurs BY davidgaughran
- » Two 99-cent ebooks today!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » Mad Monday Discounts BY Tim Ridgway
- » How To Make A Living As A Writer. Part #2 Don't Compare, Compete & Create.
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth