What's it all about?
The Book – Interviews with Indie Authors: Top Tips from Successful Self-published Authors
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.That’s what this book is about. In it, successful indie authors share their stories and their strategies for success. Learn from those who’ve done what you want to do.
Interviews with Indie Authors
Sign up for free chapter
Chapter sample Available Now!
Sign up now and you will be sent download instructions via email.
Indie Publishing Blogs
- » How To Avoid Catastrophe? 1: Have a Preparation Mindset; 2: Focus BY Bob Mayer
- » New Release: The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish & Market Your Book BY davidgaughran
- » Book Tour for Conor Byrne BY Tim Ridgway
- » #Nanowrimo: The Common Traits of the Successful Writer BY Bob Mayer
- » What’s Next for Authors United? BY davidgaughran
- » Wonderful feedback from Truth of the Line listener BY Tim Ridgway
- » October's 99-cent Kindle ebook sales!
- » AARON'S PICKS: MUST READ BOOKS!
- » Facebook ads: an Infographic BY CJ Lyons
- » Three Sides to This Fight? BY CJ Lyons
- » Two 99-cent ebooks today!
- » “Never judge a book by its cover”: A review from Austria! BY Gareth
- » How To Make A Living As A Writer. Part #2 Don't Compare, Compete & Create.
- » “George Boleyn” review BY Gareth